Cafe El Bahdja Rewards Scheme
Why not join Cafe El Bahdja’s Rewards Scheme?
You’ll enjoy a buy one get one free offer when you join and then you’ll receive regular special offers and discounts.
To join you can complete one of our Rewards Scheme Invitation Cards which are available from the Cafe at 59-61 Westgate Street, Gloucester GL1 2NW or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you choose to email us please let us have the following information: Name, Contact Number, Email Address, Postal Address.
Alternately, please complete the form on the right hand side of this page.
Terms and Conditions
- Cafe El Bahdja Rewards Cards are issued by and remain the property of El Bahdja Ltd.
- The Cafe El Bahdja Rewards Card is not a credit, debit or charge card.
- The card is valid only at the Cafe El Bahdja at 59-61 Westgate Street, Gloucester GL1 2NW.
- The offers on this card cannot be clubbed with any other promotions/ offers.
- The card is not transferable and can only be used by the cardholder whose signature is on the signature panel.
- Only one card can be used per visit per person.
- The offers are valid for their defined periods only.
- On buy one get one free offers, the price payable is the more expensive price.
- Inclusion or exclusion of all applicable taxes for purpose of computing the benefit/discount would be at the discretion of El Bahdja Ltd.
- The benefit/offer would be of the same value irrespective of whether mode of settlement of bill is cash/credit card or cheque.
- El Bahdja Ltd. reserves the rights to change, limit, modify or cancel the offers in whole or part at anytime, at its sole discretion.
- The cardholder must sign on the reverse of the card as soon as it is received. Use of the card by the cardholder indicates acceptance of all terms & conditions which are subject to revision from time to time and also authorizes El Bahdja Ltd. to use enrolment data of the cardholder at its discretion for purpose of marketing and enhancement of the rewards scheme.
- El Bahdja Ltd. reserves the right to refuse to issue the Cafe El Bahdja Rewards Card to an individual without assigning any reason whatsoever and may withdraw the card from a cardholder at any time.
- El Bahdja Ltd. reserves the right to discontinue, cancel or terminate the Cafe El Bahdja Rewards Card Scheme at any time without assigning any reason and without giving any prior notice. The cardholder’s right to use the card will cease on the date the programme is discontinued/terminated
- El Bahdja Ltd. reserves the right to add, modify, delete or otherwise change these Terms & Conditions or any rules related to the Rewards Scheme at its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- If a card is lost or stolen, the cardholder should inform El Bahdja Ltd directly, using email wherever possible, and a duplicate card will be issued to the cardholder. The delivery of the replacement card may take up to 15 days from the date of request.
- El Bahdja Ltd respects the privacy of cardholders. However, in order to keep cardholders apprised of their privileges and membership status, certain information may be sent to them. That material may include printed or email marketing materials from El Bahdja Ltd which will inform them of special offers and products we believe would be of interest to them and marketing materials from third parties that have a strategic marketing relationship with the Cafe El Bahdja Rewards Card Scheme.
- The information provided when joining the Rewards Scheme is processed in our computer system in our primary computer system in the UK. As a participant in the Cafe El Bahdja Rewards Card Scheme cardholders have consented to receive all of the kinds of information described above. However, cardholders will be given the opportunity to opt-out of mailings from such third parties and from e-mails from El Bahdja Ltd.
- In the event of queries or complaints cardholders should contact El Bahdja Ltd by.: